juit

what to use to protect floor panels from rust?

Works for me.  Skipped the primer part and just cleaned throughly, not with soap and water, just brush's and compressed air.  Sprayed the undercoating on as best.  Not PC in some circles but those guys don't drive their cars anyway . You paid the dealership  extra for undercoating back in 69.  Brian

post-33155-0-40715800-1463873575.jpg

post-33155-0-21172200-1463873605.jpg

Order some a Quart of POR-15 online and use it as directed.

Few notes about using it.

1. don't shake it...open it and use a stiring stick to mix it up

2. Don't work right out of the can, pour a little at a time into a small container and brush it on or put it in a pressure feed gun and spray it

3. Clean the lip of the can 100% after you pour it out of the can and before you put the lid on...if you don't the lid may not come off.

4. once you clean the lip and are ready to put the lid back on the can put a piece of ceran-wrap over the top and put the lid on, and then keep it in the fridge if you can.. This will keep it better longer.

That was your Class in POR-15 useage... I have used over 2 gallons of the stuff so I speak from exp...it works, but will not stand up to sunlight uv rays so floor pans will be perfect to use it on.

Just wirer brush or grind the rust off and paint or spray it on and let it sit, then to under coat it, scuff it with some 320 and spray the coating....

Por-15 is hard as nails and wont come off once its dried