Sign in to follow this  
Raven R code

Vintage LED's special sale

Fyi....special sale going on for members(from Gary)........

Hello

I am going to offer 10% off on 69 and 70 LED lights from May 16th to May 31st.

If you are interested, just send me an e-mail at:

mail@vintageleds.com

or go to the web site

www.vintageleds.com

I will need the following:

Name

Address

Light you need, Brake, Park and Reverse

Thanks

Gary

I have a set on the way!

On a side note.....I know someone with a Mach 1 that was almost rear ended the other day. Luckily the person swerved and ended up on the shoulder next to him. The guy said he didn't see his brake lights go on .....but sure enough they were working and the guy that almost hit him says you can barely tell when they are on.

I have a set on the way!

On a side note.....I know someone with a Mach 1 that was almost rear ended the other day. Luckily the person swerved and ended up on the shoulder next to him. The guy said he didn't see his brake lights go on .....but sure enough they were working and the guy that almost hit him says you can barely tell when they are on.

good excuse, but im pretty sure that guy that swerved was pretty much on his phone or eye humping the car that he didn't notice it was time to brake... lol

good excuse, but im pretty sure that guy that swerved was pretty much on his phone or eye humping the car that he didn't notice it was time to brake... lol

Maybe so but....when the sun is on your back, it is very hard to tell. There won't be a question when Gary's lights are on.

Ok!!.......there should be warning labels included with these tail lights! The brake lights will leave you blind if you are in the direct path.

:)

Oh yeah, got mine today(delivered last night). Best piece of mind investment yet!

Talked to a friend that was actually going to retrofit a 3rd break light on his '67 fastback today.....that is until we plugged my led into his bulb socket.....and went blind. I believe he said he was getting a set for his car now.

I bought one of everything, except for the switches I got two.  I can't wait to get them and have them on the car.  Which for me will be awhile since it's torn down and having sheetmetal work done on it.

I bought one of everything, except for the switches I got two.  I can't wait to get them and have them on the car.  Which for me will be awhile since it's torn down and having sheetmetal work done on it.

Same problem here.......car is not ready yet. I'm so excited to see these things work that I'm go a try them in a friends car. Of course I still have spots in my eyes from the other day!

Fyi....special sale going on for members(from Gary)........

Hello

I am going to offer 10% off on 69 and 70 LED lights from May 16th to May 31st.

If you are interested, just send me an e-mail at:

mail@vintageleds.com

or go to the web site

www.vintageleds.com

I will need the following:

Name

Address

Light you need, Brake, Park and Reverse

Thanks

Gary

Hey Gary,

Is this sale still going on?