Sign in to follow this  
Alvin D Morava

The Haul

Been a long time since I have been on this forum, thought I would share my progress of my 16 year project. Working on interior now, then the engine will be last.

This car started life in March 1969, delivered to the Midwest in Omaha Nebraska. It was born with a plain Jane 302 2 barrel 3 speed car with 2:80 gears.

This car now sports 4 wheel disc brakes, rack and pinion steering, Boss 302 scheme outside. It also has 3:55 gears in back, working on the interior, Mach 1 buckets, Deluxe door panels, deluxe console, all the wood grain is a brushed aluminum inserts, dakota digital analog gauges.

As far as the engine, it is a 351 Cleveland aluminum heads, aluminum intake, fuel injection, and 5 speed trans.

post-205-0-16938900-1461299653.jpeg

post-205-0-82954800-1461299689.jpeg

post-205-0-79544800-1461299721.jpeg

the unknown thumbnail post happened to me once before.

It's a known problem, we don't know how to stop it. The mods (myself, rpm and trinitys) can delete them for you. Just add something like "not my thumbnails" to the end of your post.

Maybe someday, somebody with access to the server can look into fixing it. Until then, we just grin and bear it :)

Yes sitting high as no drive train in it yet, interior is in progress, when I get the gauges installed I will put pictures on here. As far as the color it is medium silver argent, otherwise known as anthracite the color of my wheels. I used factory ford color codes, the black is actually tuxedo black, and I used the factory approved reflective striping on it from graphics express.