Rsanter

Brought the 69 conv home

I finally got the 69 conv back from the paint shop yesterday. Did not do a complete paint job but there was some areas that needed work to fix chips or minor damage.

I also wanted to add the scoop and sport mirrors to the car so I had to get those painted as well.

Now I have this weekend to put it back together and clean it up to be ready for the fab ford show

Bob

post-38343-0-77322000-1460159084.jpeg

post-38343-0-88575400-1460159161.jpeg

post-38343-0-51409900-1460159224.jpeg

That car will never be for sale. To us it is mustang number 1, as in the first mustang in the family.

I ended up getting a 66 mustang GT conv for my high school car and still have that one as well.

In all we have 7 mustangs right now. 4 are convertibles.

Bob

That car will never be for sale. To us it is mustang number 1, as in the first mustang in the family.

I ended up getting a 66 mustang GT conv for my high school car and still have that one as well.

In all we have 7 mustangs right now. 4 are convertibles.

Bob

Exactly.. my car was the first mustang my family ever owned. My dad restored my 69 for my Mom to be a daily in the late 70s. He also bought a 68 vert at the time and restored that one aswell. My 69 was the first car I ever owned, I grew up with that car and practically kept me out of trouble cuz my dad would have us help fix the car when ever it broke down, truly this car has the key to my heart and will never be for sale, lol.

Car looks awesome Rsanter. Tried to send you a pm but your email is unable to accept new emails. I was wondering if you would do a measurement for me.

thanks...John

Email me

Rsanter@aol.com