Sermo27

Fabulous Fords Forever!

I live but 2 hours from Knott's, but have never been. My brother also has a 69 Mach 1 and we talk of going down to Knott's yearly. Sermo, are you local? Welcome to the site. Ya gots to tell us about your Mustang!

Oh nice so still not too far from there. Yeah I live in south Orange County Which is like 45 minutes from Knotts. I went for the first time last year to check it out and fell in love there's just such a big gathering of cars that I put it upon myself to take my car this year along with my friends. (71 Mach1, 71 coupe and 69 coupe) thanks I'm still getting the hang on how to navigate the site haha. My cars pretty much stock, I have a 302 with gt40 heads, running a Holley 650 double pumper. Powered by a c4. I have drums all around the person before me switched everything from a 67 so my car is a four lug and my differential is a 7.25, very weak differential. Just got her painted last year after 5 years!

I will be at the Marriott just down from where the show is. A lot of the out of town people stay there and the night before turns into an inpropto car show and BS session.. Lots of fun

Bob

Oh yeah I know where the Marriott is. I think I might just head down there that morning but I'm planning on leaving my place 4-5 in the morning. Is there a long line to line up? What would you recommend?