Dave R.

tire treatment

Is there a tire treatment that leaves the tire looking like new not shiny like it is covered in grease? I dislike the shiny, wet look and would like to to find a cleaner that leaves the tire looking like the tire did when it was new. Any suggestions? And no, I have not tried any cleaners as I am unsure which one will suit my need.  Thanks.   Dave R.

I used to use Westleys Bleche-Wite on my tires. Mainly to clean the white letters but it also cleaned the tire nicely, you could see the nasty brown running off after you sprayed it on. Just did a quick google search and it is still available, but lots of complaints about the "new formula".

Thanks skidmarky. I am familiar with that product as I used it years ago. I didn't realize that the new formula is being criticized. I think that tires that look like they have been coated with gloss black paint look unnatural. Thanks again.   Dave R.

I used to use Westleys Bleche-Wite on my tires. Mainly to clean the white letters but it also cleaned the tire nicely, you could see the nasty brown running off after you sprayed it on. Just did a quick google search and it is still available, but lots of complaints about the "new formula".

I use that all the time when I clean our trucks, makes the tires & the RWL very clean.