Bill

serpentine set ups

Hi,I have a 69 Mach  I'm installing a 1970 351 cleveland. The motor didn't have any accessories . I purchased a new water pump,alt and ps pump. I want to do a serp set up.I have the pulleys for the alt,water pump and crank but couldnt find one for the ps pump.I called March performance and they don't sell a pulley for the ps,however they have an $1850 kit that has a new complete pump ,alt and water pump ,brackets and hardware. I'm not spending that much .I think that's insane.My question is  Does anybody know what newer ps pump serp system will bolt on to the cleveland and what brackets to use? Thanks for any help 

Since the Cleveland never came from the factory with a serpentine, aftermarket will probably be your only choice. CVF Racing has this one if your running A/C

http://www.cvfracing.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=351C-SERPENTINE-AC and this one for non A/C http://www.cvfracing.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=351C-SERPENTINE-PS

Cheaper than March.

After a little research it seems some have used a mid 80s big Ford (crown victoria, merc marquis, town car) 5.0 non reverse rotation w/p set up with some shimming. Of course that entails finding the correct donor (std rotation w/p serpentine car) and using all the brackets, pulleys, idler, and p/s pump. As l don't know anyone who has done this personally I can't vouch for it. Personally for whats involved I think I'd go with CVF, as it's ready to go, looks nice, and over a grand cheaper than what March wants. JMHO.

I used CVF pulleys and brackets on mine and been very happy with them.  Good company to work with as well. 

Even offered to make custom pulley for a different alternator I was looking at running.

Good luck!

I know this is an older post, but I've recently had issues with my V-Belts popping off when I perform my rendition of Ken Block's Gymkhana.  I have the Vintage air Sanden 508 compressor mounted as well.

The question is, has anybody found a solution for the 351C with A/C.  Serpentine would be great!