Ridge Runner

Coming soon ,to a Mustang near you

Nice job sir.. Cudos to ya.

Need to figure out what kinda cool lights to install now LOL

I don't think ridge wants us to have lights anymore as he hasn't put the holes in LOL .😳

I only went one layer of 3 ounce material but that is about the same thickness as the seat quarter trim panels and they seem to be very stiff ,they may need a strip of foam on the back side bottom like the ones on the card board panels posted earlier just to keep vibration down and keep them tight to the hockey stick trim panels .There is nothing at the bottoms to attach to as they sit on top of the brackets for the quarter trim panels and just kind of float there just like the card board panels do .

I kind of like not having the light there and was thinking about moving it to the quarter trim panels like a 65-68

That is a very cool idea!  Gotta file that one away for a future build "to-do" list.  

I would be very interested in this as well.  I am in the process of putting my car back together and pricing interior pieces.  I really like the idea of having something sturdier than the cardboard inserts.  Great looking piece will be following to see what your official tester thinks of the finished product.

Thanks for taking the time to make unique pieces for these beautiful cars and better than factory ones to boot.

Here's a few more pics.

After getting one side installed I have decided to change the color of all my rear interior parts to a flat black to actually match the head liner a bit better LOL...Wow amazing what a camera flash will do, funny thing is you don't see this kinda difference in the day light....

Anyhow here are more pics of the awesome sail panels.

post-13203-0-55704700-1458651266.jpg

post-13203-0-37888400-1458651279.jpg

And last but not least I installed one side last night after painting and letting them dry.

Fit was pretty much perfect and I dropped the new piece in place in less than 5 minutes.

Simply pulled out the old cardboard crap, unplugged the light and slipped the new panel into place and pried the window seal back a hair and it went right under the seal and Voila... And no I haven't installed the triangular window corner piece up by the vent window, and I may not because I Personally think it looks smoother that way.

Fit and finish were spot on and there is no gap between the hockey stick and the sail panel... All in all I give the panels 2 Huge thumbs up.

Will be installing the pass side panel tonight but im sure it will fit just as good as the driver side did.

Don't laugh at the gloss black paint LOL Its going to get repainted to Flat / Semi Gloss .

post-13203-0-73547500-1458651981.jpg