jwscarab

1969 428CJ Mach1 R code 9R02R, Aculpuco Blue, 4 speed

Joe, I have taken the liberty to post your add on some forums in France, where I believe your car might draw some attention. GLWS!

G

Thank You Guillaume!  Very nice of you!  I just posted it on carsonline.com, so that will help too I believe.  By the way - I'm working with a bunch of French guys from Snecma the next 2 weeks!   Very nice guys!   Maybe one of them can take it home!!

Hey BuckeyeDemon.  Thanks for the note!   Yes, all is well.  My wife and I are deciding to downsize "stuff" to prepare for eventual retirement and lots of road tripping.  I do have reservations about selling and possible regret.  But we are going to move to, and just not sure I will be able to give the Mach the time it deserves.  If it doesnt sell tho - I wont be heart broken!!  Hope all is well with you!

Thanks 69RavenConv!  Appreciate it!  I will still drop in from time to time and see whats going on!  I may even have another cheaper driver some day.  I'll be around!  I do still have a bunch of parts I am going to sell off.  They were my "in case a deer jumps out in front of me" stash that I have kept for years and years.  The best parts I have had.  So I'm going to sell those next, that will keep me busy for a bit!!

How the hell did those pictures get attached???  Thats some funny crap!!!  I just typed the reply above and hit post - and these two pictures were attached!!  I've never seen those pictures in my life!!!    I think I will leave them there just for the hell of it.  

ok, something weird is going on with the website!  Another pic "attached" when I replied and I did not attach it.  Good thing its not a pic of something private......lol.  I'm assuming its pulling them from the 69Stang forum server.  Too funny!  Lets see what pops up on this one!!

I give up!!!  ha - hey this one worked correct!!

Obviously the ghosts on the forum are haunting you and not letting you leave and stop posting, LOL!

(This is a known problem on the site and we can delete them if you want)

Oops! I deleted the first ones before I read your post that ya wanted to keep them.

Congrats on selling your R Code. i will definitely miss seeing it here. Have a happy retirement!