RobotMan

My Son Mike's 69 Mach 1 Restoration

15 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

RobotMan - I used to work for Framatome, HQ in Lynchburg.

My first professional job was for B&W Nuclear Technologies who later was purchased by Framatome in 1995. I left in 1997. Small world. 

On 4/28/2021 at 8:54 AM, Mach1 Driver said:

OK, but they don't appear to have a website. Perhaps the reflective nature of the stripe is dazzling the camera. There is a gold center stripe, but is the main color black or some shade of gray? I like it!

It is gold and black. The black is reflective in the light. TJs is a small shop but very effective in getting what you need. 

Now BWXT is a separate company.  Did you retire, or go on to somewhere else.  I currently work at Bruce Power in Ontario, largest Nuclear Site in world (8 Units). Previously worked for PSEG Nuclear and Duke Energy

3 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

Now BWXT is a separate company.  Did you retire, or go on to somewhere else.  I currently work at Bruce Power in Ontario, largest Nuclear Site in world (8 Units). Previously worked for PSEG Nuclear and Duke Energy

I quit and ran my own company for almost 20 years. We specialized in robotics and industrial automation (hence the call sign Robotman). Sold the company and retired in 2014. Been working on cars with my teenage boys since. 

On 4/29/2021 at 4:53 PM, Vicfreg said:

Are you around Owen Sound? I’m nearby in Lucknow frequently. 

Yes I went, Friday was a little overcast and drizzly, then turned out to be a pretty comfortable day, it was really really hot on Saturday.

more and more modern mustangs every year, and fewer and fewer older cars.

There was a nice display of vintage racing Ford broncos, it was very well done.

It was good to be at a big car show.   Lots and lots of high quality parts.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:20 PM, Caseyrhe said:

well Dad, you wont have to worry when he goes out on a date, lol

I know this is an old post but I learned the backseat of my car was useless when I was in high school.

Great thread