7TCatvert

New LED Headlights installed

Bought a couple of Led headlights off eBay and installed today. Took a drive tonight and after 30 minutes of aiming, could not have asked for better results....Brighter than stock by a lot. I did just 2 since I very seldom ever need brights. They look almost like the originals. Install took about 40 minutes, true plug and play. I did trim off the tabs on the back of the lights to fit in the bucket deeper. The trim rings fit just like stock.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361282298232?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

19142cecfde7ed0a0c60dcbd286974fc_zpsemd2

9b66ebbd44322b3776f068e753f09201_zpsxm6g

I did this conversion on my 240z also and was amazed at the difference which is why I tried the Mustang....not as good as the z since it uses a 7inch headlight....If I had a 70 this would make it 10x better...

nice, a datsun is definitely on the list for my next project. let us know when you get the chance to post a pic up, Im curious and really interested in purchasing these for my coupe.

So the amp draw of these lights stays under the breaker that is in the factory headlight switch? No relays needed? Great. What kind of tabs needed to be broken off?  +2 on the thanks for sharing.   Dave R.