Sign in to follow this  
JTG

Been busy = New car

I haven't been on this site in quite a while and have not worked on the Mach I much either.  This time of year is when I usually spend the most time on the car but I've been a bit distracted.  I got a new set of wheels.

F98636AD-F5D9-4A6B-B06E-C8467B95ED71_zps

It's a 2013 Boss 302 LS and it's a blast to drive.  My younger son got his license in October and I have gave him the accord I was driving so I needed to get another car.  I looked at the new mustangs but wanted something unique.  There's not much more unique in the mustang world than a Boss 302.  Since it was going to be driven often I couldn't see myself with a school bus yellow, grabber blue or the bright green.  That left white, red or black.  There's not too many of these but I was able to find this one for sale within a 2 hour drive with only 9k miles.

Here it is next to the Mach I on the rotisserie.

39C3070C-609C-4D6E-A92C-C78DF55E5188_zps

My compressor blew a piston rod last month so once I get my compressor replaced I'll get back to the '69.  Just wanted to share the fun!