Raven R code

Aquarius is on the way!

Looks Good Dave, I taped up a towel on my tips as to not scratch the paint when installing the pipe hangers. Did you decide/find the Mach stripe kit you wanted? Glad to see you back on the forum.

16 minutes ago, Caseyrhe said:

Have you checked on the ropes holding up the canoe lately, yikes man.....one brave dude

Ha! Good catch on the canoe! Yes......check everything that hold the boat up. In case anyone is wondering......it's a rare 1922 Kennebec canoe (I believe it was built in Maine)....only a handful were built.

20 minutes ago, Caseyrhe said:

Looks Good Dave, I taped up a towel on my tips as to not scratch the paint when installing the pipe hangers. Did you decide/find the Mach stripe kit you wanted? Glad to see you back on the forum.

Yeah....plan on bubble wrapping and taping the cutouts. As for the stripe.... I have an original Ford Black/gold stripe that I was gonna use when I thought my car was gulfstream aqua. And I have a red stripe with white center(not gold) that I may get rid of before buying a red with gold center stripe. Need to get cut and buffed first before stripe goes on (and trunk letters).

On 9/18/2017 at 5:36 AM, bigmal said:

When I was 17 I was painting my car and it was a bit damp in the garage. I sprayed the doors in the lounge room. Mum wasn't impressed. Luckily I was using acrylic and not enamel.

If I tried that now I would be going through another divorce.

So, what I am hearing I should paint my car in the house?  Two birds one stone.