Raven R code

Aquarius is on the way!

Looks like they turned out great. Was the cost reasonable ? For your engine bay I thought you managed to get a quart of the Dizler DDL 9423 ?

I got the plating done for $20.00. I believe that the inside needs to be painted a shade of aluminum. As for the 9423 paint, I did get a can of it....even though my body guy wants to shoot something that is maintenance free. Then there are people that can't believe I was able to get a can of it. So I may sell it for what I have in it. I still have a few weeks to decide.

Couple of tips before reassembling after paint, gaskets for light buckets get installed, headlights adjusters and bucket trim pieces get installed before buckets get attached to fenders. Stone guard and trim before the bumper goes on and bumper bolts tight before gravel pan

KBS flat didn't work as advertised! It marked up very easily much like the original black out hood paint. Oh well.....on to the next flat option.

I used the kbs satin chassis coater for the undersides and it came out quite glossy. I did brush it on though. I haven't tried spraying it.