prayers1

Group purchase Self-Tuning EFI Discount

They didn't mention taxes so I assume that's just freight. It seems the manufacturers always charge more for freight than summit/jegs etc. when I got the AAW harness and the Dakota digital gauges freight through summit was $70-80 cheaper than buying direct- even though it shipped from the manufacturer!

I contacted speed master and they are only stocking the go-efi 600hp version. $2000AU and $50freight from Sydney. Buying through summit and getting your sister to ship it looks to be $300-400 cheaper

I'd like to throw my hat in if you guys are still trying to get a group buy and need more people - 

I'm just trying to figure out the summary from all these pages

the project summary is 

regular unit is $1,000 - there was talk of 20% discount down to $800

you would need a new tank, pump, lines - anything else? intake filter?

I'd like to throw my hat in if you guys are still trying to get a group buy and need more people - 

I'm just trying to figure out the summary from all these pages

the project summary is 

regular unit is $1,000 - there was talk of 20% discount down to $800

you would need a new tank, pump, lines - anything else? intake filter?

check the thread: EFI Install Options on this site

Although I am not in the mix of this group purchase, the FiTech unit is creating a lot of talk and similar group purchase ideas on other forums, Corvettes, Camaros, etc,  In fact most muscle car groups are wanting them too.

At present, there is a tight supply, and a small back-order developing from FiTech.  Some vendors like JEGS and Summit have stock.  The cost can be set off in two ways.  Summit offers a 10% rebate on some items and some circumstances, so those with a 10% voucher will benefit.

I also see that Fitech are now offering a rebate separately.  That could total a 20% discount after both rebates.  here is the rebate (from JEGS website) March 1 to May 31.

http://www.jegs.com/rebates/fitech/rebate.pdf

Might be worth going it alone and get a 20%.  I think the original idea of dealer status and group purchase has become too complex now.  There are difficulties for the "dealer" that are an unfair burden for a single purchase. 

John do you need a roll over vent valve, I have the one that came with my tanks inc tank and have no plans of using it. I used the newton valve that we had talked about earlier. It is yours free if you need or want it.

Tried to PM you but for some reason wouldn't work

Dave

So the update and apology I have for you guys is that work has kept me very busy with projects and travel.

They send me where they need me when they need me around the territory.

In addition one of the things I have concidered is that while they will ship a large order free to me, I will have to charge shipping to get it to you.

This kind of diminishes the savings a bit. For many of you the 'installer' program where they sell direct and give you 10% off and free shipping may be the best way.

Next, I have wanted one for my car but was also delaying to see what people think of the Holley system that is right at the same price point.

With all this, I am not saying the plan is dead but I am not ready to move right now on this. If someone wants to help out or pick this up just message me

Bob