prayers1

Group purchase Self-Tuning EFI Discount

Im still interested,  but I have a stupid question, but ill ask it lol. will I need the fuel command center? im running an holley e.pump w fuel reguator, would I need a return line? or can I run it with out? I currently have no return line. 

Yeah you can count me in. Money is ready to go. The only complication with me is freight from your place to me in Australia. When Summit shipped my AAW wiring loom it was US$80 so I'm assuming it would be a similar size and weight.

Bob, great work in setting this up

rwcstang, 

You don't have to use the Command Center, you can use your existing ele. fuel pump as FiTech also sells an external set up that will work with the TBI besides the CC.  The TBI has a built in regulator so I don't think you will need yours.  I would make sure to call or email them with that question.

John

Glad to hear your still working on it.  We all can learn a lot about your install since some of us our EFI first time installers.

I started this thread to see who's interested and if we can get a group discount.  However, It's up to you, but if you want to start a new thread, that would be great!  I'm not telling you what to do and I always look forward to your reply's.

I have the Mallory Unilite Dist (optic) with a Pos, Neg and ground wire. I have 12v going to the coil, from there it goes to the Dist.  Do you think it's a plug n play or do I need to modify or get another Dist.

Thanks!

YES!
Per Rsanter (Bob) post,

"The only way to get a better price it to buy wholesale like a dealer would. This is a minimum order of 10 units or minimum order amount of $7500.  On the FI units themselves it is a 20% discount so you can figure that the unit will cost right about $800."

I would assume this is only for the TBI units only. Bob would need to clear up if the Command Center and the other fuel supply parts are included in the discount.

YES!

Per Rsanter (Bob) post,

"The only way to get a better price it to buy wholesale like a dealer would. This is a minimum order of 10 units or minimum order amount of $7500.  On the FI units themselves it is a 20% discount so you can figure that the unit will cost right about $800."

I would assume this is only for the TBI units only. Bob would need to clear up if the Command Center and the other fuel supply parts are included in the discount.

We will get the wholesale discount on everything that we buy. He did indicate to me that the discount amount varies a bit depending on what is bought. He told me that the discount on the injection system is 20% but the fuel pump or command center could have a larger is smaller discount.

He would not confide all the wholesale information in me as I am not a dealer and the information is considered confidential

Bob

I have to purchase an Intake anyway wonder which works best single or dual plane?  I read on another forum that the dual plane might cause an idle problem. The FiTech says any 4 barrel intake tho.

Dave 

I have to purchase an Intake anyway wonder which works best single or dual plane? I read on another forum that the dual plane might cause an idle problem. The FiTech says any 4 barrel intake tho.

Dave

That's an interesting question. Like you I need to get an intake for my 351c. I would think it would be the same as you would use if you're engine was carbureted. If your cam etc required a single plane use a single plane with the Fitech. It's essentially an electronic carburettor so you'd assume the intake requirements would be the same. Maybe someone with more experience could chime in on this one. I was going to use a dual plane as that suits my engine spec and driving style.