mustangstofear

Craig from New Zealand

Top shelf level car Rich.

How do you get the front outer corners of the hood to match the same curve of the inner edges of the fender extensions? I see so many, including mine, that are off.

That looks absolutely great. I'm not exactly fond of orange but I do admit that it looks perfect especially that shade. It truly is perfect for a magazine. Now I'm having second thoughts on what wheels to get at 4wheelonline. I want something similar to yours that is stylish and can handle pressure and intensity. I have to check more options though. Anyway, I would love to see more of your Mustang. 

On 5/6/2020 at 12:52 AM, gryngear said:

That looks absolutely great. I'm not exactly fond of orange but I do admit that it looks perfect especially that shade. It truly is perfect for a magazine. Now I'm having second thoughts on what wheels to get at 4wheelonline. I want something similar to yours that is stylish and can handle pressure and intensity. I have to check more options though. Anyway, I would love to see more of your Mustang. 

You can see everything we build on our MTF forum.  I no longer have the time to post all of them on other forums 

13 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Getting this car to pass inspection  is like nothing we have ever dealt with. They even needed pictures of all the welds. 

Welcome to Down Under. If it was in Australia none of the fabricated suspension would even get past the front door. I have a Borgeson steering box that I will probably have to get xrayed before the Engineer(!) will issue a certificate approving it before it even goes to a registration inspection. The stuff we are not allowed to do - the dual driveshaft loop is an example - is a pain.

Be glad in the Land of the Free you can bolt in stuff with welds and rose joints and no one cares.

15 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Getting this car to pass inspection  is like nothing we have ever dealt with. They even needed pictures of all the welds. 

Perhaps they simply wanted to admire your work.

4 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Uh, I don't think so LOL. They said if they couldn't see the welds, they could go as far as to strip off all the paint:(

You gotta be kidding!  God help us if our country ever goes to such extremes. What an outrage!