mustangstofear

Craig from New Zealand

5 hours ago, Machspeed said:

Looks good and coming along nicely. When does it have to be on the boat to New Zealand? 

With the amount of money Craig from NZ has sunk into this car, I'm sure he's airmailing the car directly to NZ.  Or, he can ask Rich/Rick/Whazzhisname to carry it across the ocean, since he obviously can walk on water.  *G*

Driver's side is  done. I'm  glad this power  seat wasn't  sent to a customer. Apparently  we are their only customer that  has power  seats  made.  There was no anchors it the seat frames  to bolt the tracks to, and the frame wasn't  wide enough for the power  tracks. They will be  making  all the neccessary changes  from now on. Didn't  give them a hard time about it,  they are a very nice Christian  company  :)

20190403_170147.jpg

Thanks  guys,  we try really hard.  We have our paint time dialed in.  It takes  200 hours from the  final prime to color  sanding and  buff. Our paint  system is  computerized so we know  to the penny the  cost of all materials  involved.  Cost for our complete  paint  job is 15,000 labor and  5,000 in materials. This  does  include the underside,  trunk,  engine compartment,  and  interior. 

My day starts at 6:00 in the morning answering email,  text messages and  phone calls,  it ends at 10:00  PM Monday  thru Sunday. This doesn't  count answering questions  on forums. This is  why Michele  wants  me to get off all forums  except ours.