mustangstofear

Craig from New Zealand

3 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

We fired the  Beast up for the first time  yesterday .Once  the rest of the  exhaust system  is installed  we can do a video. We  also  installed the  windshield and  did a video on the  install.  

Been looking for a good video on the windshield install, Rich! Where can I view it at?

Also, I like your one piece headliner, really do. However, I really wished it had more of the OEM look to it, texture and such. Any consideration to that?   

31 minutes ago, Machspeed said:

Been looking for a good video on the windshield install, Rich! Where can I view it at?

Also, I like your one piece headliner, really do. However, I really wished it had more of the OEM look to it, texture and such. Any consideration to that?   

All of our ABS products have a  grained  vinyl  look.

Rich, not just the grain, but the headliner bow look seen in the factory headliner. I guess if you did that, you'd have to pull the console, assuming it is molded into the headliner. Personally, I'm not a fan of the overhead console, though. Most probably are and that is who you need to address. Still, I'd love to  see a one piece that looks just like the original. Thanks for posting the video!    

13 minutes ago, Machspeed said:

Rich, not just the grain, but the headliner bow look seen in the factory headliner. I guess if you did that, you'd have to pull the console, assuming it is molded into the headliner. Personally, I'm not a fan of the overhead console, though. Most probably are and that is who you need to address. Still, I'd love to  see a one piece that looks just like the original. Thanks for posting the video!    

It would not be possible to do what you are requesting. Yes, a lot of people like the console. 

Understand on the headliner. Suspect that console adds some support to the unit.

Great video, Rich. Materials, details, etc. Thank you so much for that!

Jeez, I love the project car too! Looking forward to seeing it in completed form! Spectacular!!!  

After trying the different sets from stainless works that were all too loud we tried a 14" round from Magnaflow. This was much quieter. I called Magnaflow and asked if they made a longer one and they make a 22". It was even better when we tested it in our 65 coyote swap build. On Monday we will put it in this 69.

20190308_154724.jpg

20190308_154634.jpg

20190308_154711.jpg

20190308_154653.jpg

20190308_154724.jpg