fvike

UGLY '69/'70 on ebay

It looked odd to me too, then I saw where the add says:

Body sectioned 4-1/2" the entire length of the car

So that's it! I was trying to figure out how they shrunk the taillight panel but the bumper and valence still looked proportionally correct. Now I see it. I don't really like it but whoever did the work did it well.

Honestly, if you put that much work into the customization, then it is your car for life. I can respect what the builder was trying to do. I've done similar things to plastic model kits. But it is too personal to sell. I suspect that is why we don't see those crazy lowrider style paint jobs much anymore; too personal. A car built to sell has to have mass appeal. I suspect this was not built for resale.. 

Add this one to the list

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-3-DAY-AUCTION-high-bid-wins-/301899693096?forcerrptr=true&hash=item464a9fbc28:g:RREAAOSwr7ZW6Xpa&item=301899693096

Looks like someone threw a bunch of parts they had laying around on it. Total hack job and bidding is way over what I'd pay for it.

Cut off roof, bet the vert well boot covers the butchered C-pillars. SN97 Style Bar (roll bar), 67 Shelby style hood scoop attached to hood with poor attempt to make it fit. The list goes on.

"This modified Shelby GT Convertible clone will Impress your friends and neighbors." 

LOL!!!!!

post-3347-0-37404900-1458341019.jpg

post-3347-0-99698000-1458341033.jpg

post-3347-0-85388300-1458341056.jpg