Ridge Runner

Any Objections ..67 Coupe to Fast Back conversion here ?

There is a very good chance that i will have a 67 coupe to Fast back conversion here some time in the the next month ,is there any objection with me posting it here in the tech forum ? I know it is not  a 69 but it is cool to see .It will be done completely with Dynacorn Sheet metal .

With the wordage under the Technical Forum being:

1969-70 Technical Forum

Have a technical question or need help?

post here. Discuss anything mustang

and some things non mustang related.

and since we can discuss "some things non Mustang related", I not know why we can't discuss a 67 MUSTANG. However, since it is a project progress type of deal, why not in the Project Progress Forum if not here? It really doesn't matter to me. I just know I'd like to see the conversion.

1969-70 Technical Forum

and since we can discuss "some things non Mustang related", I not know why we can't discuss a 67 MUSTANG. However, since it is a project progress type of deal, why not in the Project Progress Forum if not here? It really doesn't matter to me. I just know I'd like to see the conversion.

I'm with bob on this.

I too, enjoy all things classic mustang and "especially" those that I can learn from. Where ever you post it Ridge, let us know. I really want to learn from this. In my mind, I can see and understand how its done. But, that's me, I'd like to follow someone with experience.

1969-70 Technical Forum

Project forum ..Will do .For now i will just leave this here

post-42284-0-91340700-1448852935.gif

Post in the garage section...I know they make a kit for the 69 and 70s also so I for one would be interested...isn't the kit like 4K...I would think with body work would be more than the effort?

Body work is nearly nothing at all ,it is only the seams ..and any small dings i may accidentally make ,but i do not make dings :)

I've been seriously considering the coupe/fastback conversion on my coupe as a retirement project. Enjoy the car as a coupe for the next 15 or so years while buying the sheet metal piece by piece. This thread will be a great reference tool.

Well if the guy backs out on this conversion ,i have the pics ...most of the pics ,of this one .I will post it in the project forum .

It takes 4-5 days to do a conversion from start to finish ...depending on what all has to be done such as floors or other non conversion panels . I haven't done a 69-70 yet but they should be even easier than the earlier years .