Sign in to follow this  
beecj0

Drove it.

You can't post pictures as cool as that and not tell us when it is, it's State law!

Edit: I remembered your name, but not your car. Which for a male car guy just ain't right. So I looked thru your posts. Alaska, ok it's coming back to me.  Wish I could bring up some posts on your build as I hate to ask info already posted. I like what I can see of your car Beecj0

Am I the only one who can only see 5 or so of a persons last posts, or is there a trick to seeing all of a members posts?

Sorry fellas. Its a 69 mustang grande that had cruse control, AC, power disk brakes,351w 4v, dual exhaust, 3.25 gears, and a fmx trans. I got the car in the mid 90's, sold it in the late 90's. the wife got it back for me after the people that had it burnt it up due to wiring issues.  It now has a .040 over cleveland 4V open chamber heads, 4-bolt block, 2.125" primary tubes on the heddman headers, 3" ss magnaflow exhaust, tunnel ram bass converted to an  interdependent runner intake with twin 1050 dominators, a cam big enough to have to little vacuum to run the brake booster, 3500 stall tc in the c6, 4.11 gears, tmi seat foam and covers, new carpet, headliner, dash, vinyl top, wiring harness from aaw, rebuilt the front suspension, cut one coil off of the stock .680"  springs, windshield, windshield trim, and bald tires. still needs paint, door/window seals, and a hood.