Rsanter

Parting out 1969 coupe

I am parting a 1969 coupe. Lots of parts are already spoken for to be used on a project but there is still some stuff there.

Roof. The roof on this car is good so if anyone need one.

Driver side qtr panel

Trunk lid

Cowl panel

Rear glass

Windshield

Windshield trim

Rear window trim

Bob

Hi Bob,

I would be interested in the mounting hardware for the bottom section of front trim.IF non-AC and available, what condition is the heater box in? Could also use misc pieces such as door lock pins, clock delete panel, and radio.

Let me know if any of these are available.

Thanks,

Heck Bob, I don't even know. I've got rear discs, not sure how I'll connect them. I believe I'll need at the least the short one that attaches to the foot pedal. After looking at my assembly manual I need to search my stuff for the lines.

Heck Bob, I don't even know. I've got rear discs, not sure how I'll connect them. I believe I'll need at the least the short one that attaches to the foot pedal. After looking at my assembly manual I need to search my stuff for the lines.

What rear disc brakes do you have?

I am using the kit from SSBC on my car and it uses the stock cable

You could always bring some of the parts here and we can play with them and see what it's going to take.

I have the cables off the 70 I just took apart and then I have a 69 that everything should still be in

Bob

Jeez, I forgot about this thread till Armond posted. Sorry about that Bob :( I don't usually ignore folks. I currently have 82 Eldo rear discs, but installed them years ago before all the well deserved forum bashing of them, I plan on putting some 11.8" Ford Racing discs, or maybe line lock to avoid all the cables. If I get the Ford rear discs I get ahold of you so we can scrounge you parts. Thanks Bob.

I used the rear disks from a 85 Lincoln town car on my 35 Ford truck .The bracket welds to the housing and everything just bolts on .Very simple and they work great and the stock Mustang cables will work .

I also use the ford Lincoln / mustang svo rear calipers on my 69 and yes the stock cables work with them

Bob

Hey Bob, I'll take the complete parking brake cables from the foot lever to the rear brakes please. I'm in no rush, gotta get this kit ($180 shipped) delivered and installed. If it takes you a month to get them removed they'll probably be ready before me. I can pick them up on one of my trips to Fresno.

post-5441-0-06669400-1441039140.jpg

Hey Bob, I'll take the complete parking brake cables from the foot lever to the rear brakes please. I'm in no rush, gotta get this kit ($180 shipped) delivered and installed. If it takes you a month to get them removed they'll probably be ready before me. I can pick them up on one of my trips to Fresno.

Sounds good, it is all out of the 70 other than the cables still being attached to the rear end

Bob