ashleesmach1

The Mach 1 club forum

I have tried and tried to get on this forum. I have registered and requested numerous e-mails for verification, but I never get them and without the verification I cannot do anything.It treats me as a guest. I have sent messages to the moderators and called their telephone number but got no response. Does anyone know how to get through to these peeps? Thanks! here's the web site: http://mach1club.com/

Did you use the same username for the Mach1 forum? If so your name does not show up and users signed up but not activared are included in the list. If you used a different username I could check that, if usibg the same you might try registering again as there could have been a glitch the first time.

What, you don't love us any more Ash?

of course I love this site But I want to be on the Mach1 site because I have a 69mach1. I have tried a different email   a gmail account and still no verification e-mail. maybe I will try a different user name

Thanks!

well after so many hrs later still no verification e-mail. I called that number and the # did not work

Did you try the phone # during normal business hours?   I did a copy and paste of the number straight from the website.  Dave R.

I am not an IT person by any means but I can suggest create a new ATT email account and try it with a different username.  Also it's possible your ATT provider is delaying incoming emails from Mach1 Club.  I have Charter Communications for an email provider and it would occasionally delay incoming emails from Microsoft 365 for 3 to 4 days, which one of my clients uses.  So I had to create an email with Microsoft 365 to work around it.  Actually, my client actually set up the Microsoft 365 email account for me.  I think I read somewhere Mach 1 Club doesn't accept gmail accounts so I would stay away from those and also yahoo.

NOT MY THUMBNAILS BELOW

I didn't pay close attention but I recall having to click "submit" a couple of times and correcting 1 or 2 fields before I got the popup saying "a confirmation email has been sent, blah,blah,blah" Did you see the popup?

They get new members every day.  It must be something with your email provider.  Seems like the incoming email from Mach1club is being blocked for some reason.  its being blocked for some reason.  In my area, Northern California, ATT has terrible service.

Damn ! Banned before you even get to join HAHA,  It happened to me on Craigs list .I never received the conformation by email and after trying several times i finally contacted Craigs list help and chewed them out ,still cant use that email on Craigs list .

User list shows you joined Monday at 8:35 and account not yet activated. I'm not able to verify your email address  Looks like the email should have been sent. Try the phone number another time or two.

I have called serveral times and left messages no call back or response, so F.U.C.K,E.M.