bswor

Moderators wanted, apply within

If you would like to become a moderator apply here. I'd like to have Pakrat select two new mods if I can get in touch with him. It helps to have good pc skills and a love for our community.

I'll throw my hat into the ring.  Based on the two conditions set forth, I'm qualified, though, I'd certainly understand if the responsibility was given to someone with more seniority.  I have passion for my '69 sportsroof and the mustang community in general.  I'm also a global IT operations manager at a Fortune 50 company, so I'm confident in saying I have the PC skills.  :)

-Mike

Well, I'm not a global IT operations manager at a Fortune 50 company like Mike, but I do have a love for this site and ok PC skills. I visit the site 2 to 5 times a day.

if you still deciding Im up for it. I have some Moderator Experience. 

I was a mod for Ca-Mustangs before the site went down (Owner lost interest in the club/drama). 

I would regulate and mod certain areas in the forum and at times when no one did anything I would take it upon my self to delete, move or put in the hold area. 

Let me know if you need further assistance. :) 

. I'd like to have Pakrat select two new mods if I can get in touch with him.

Pakrat hasn't been around since March 31. BNickel since last year. I hope you can track them down and that they are doing ok

Pakrat hasn't been around since March 31. BNickel since last year. I hope you can track them down and that they are doing ok

I agree, I hope they are okay.  I would think the site owner has contact information and can contact the current moderators.  If not, new moderators should be a high priority.