SFMIKEY

My 17 year build... (lots of pics)

hrmm if Im not mistaken, is this car on IG? lol saw a car that looks exactly like yours on a instagram car page. lol

Yessir. The car you saw on IG is mine... LOL.  I have posted all the build on IG from the start of the build. Videos of it running on there too. My screen name on IG is mikey_d_silva. classicstangs, classicmustangs429, and americanmusclehd all posted pics of it after I finished it. Thats where I do most of my posting actually. Add me!

Car left a silver dollar size oil spot on the ground right under where the trans meets the block. Haven't pulled the inspection plate off yet, but I am now worried as hell. Its motor oil, and I know I put sealer on the flex plate bolts, so now I am praying the rear main is ok. It was a turn key  crate motor and ran on the dyno fine with no leaks, so I am stumped. Will pull the sight shield off this weekend and take a look. Crap...

Yessir. The car you saw on IG is mine... LOL.  I have posted all the build on IG from the start of the build. Videos of it running on there too. My screen name on IG is mikey_d_silva. classicstangs, classicmustangs429, and americanmusclehd all posted pics of it after I finished it. Thats where I do most of my posting actually. Add me!

yeah, I saw your car on Classic stangs as they posted up mine aswell but from way back before the accident. definitely will add you. mine is "djashcazz"