GriGri

WTB: 69 Fastback LH Quarter Panel Scoop "bracket"

I am looking for a used/partial LH quarter Panel to get the scoop bracket assembly cut out of them (or possibly just that part if you have it).  The previous owner had reskinned the quarters but they only came in the 70 model (without scoops).

Any help is appreciated, a new quarter is around $400, a bit expansive for the just the scoop bracket :-)

Thanks in advance

Tried to PM you, site says I can't so here goes:

Are you willing to part with just part of the quarter panel ? Ideally I need 2 to 3 inches of metal around the bracket so I can weld if easily into the existing panel. Where are you located ? I am in northern VA

Tried to PM you, site says I can't so here goes:

Are you willing to part with just part of the quarter panel ? Ideally I need 2 to 3 inches of metal around the bracket so I can weld if easily into the existing panel. Where are you located ? I am in northern VA

I won't be using the quarters, I already cut out the quarter window area structure for my project. No clue what they cost though.

Well, the whole quarter resells for 150 to 400 depending on seller and condition.  If you are willing to cut out the bracket with 3 inch band of metal all around I can pay $50 + shipping to VA (scoops themselves sell for around $50 to $70)

Well, the whole quarter resells for 150 to 400 depending on seller and condition.  If you are willing to cut out the bracket with 3 inch band of metal all around I can pay $50 + shipping to VA (scoops themselves sell for around $50 to $70)

I cannot cut out until this weekend when I go to work on mine, but if you cover paypal fees I can do the $50 plus shipping. Its a shame to cut stuff off this car being a Mach 351-4V but I think I ruined it after taking door post off it for my car.