BlackMachOne

Who has 3" Exhaust running under the axle?

Who has ran their tail pipes under the axle rather than over the axle? Typically with coil overs or air ride this is required in order to fit 3" pipes. I just wanted to see some of the different set-ups so I can decide what I am going to do. 

What type of rear suspension are you running? Going under the axle in a solid axle car is tuff. You would have to install the exhaust with the axle at full droop so it won't hit when the suspension is unloaded. Then see where the pipe will be at full compression. You would be better off dumping in front of the axle, or rear tires.

Edit; If you plan on an IRS then it will work, but I don't see it happening on a solid axle car.

I'm running 3" under the tcp set up. Imo there was no way to really fit it a over the axle. The flow restrictions were crazy, lots of bends and curves. Mines simular to the above picture as well. Best way to do it if running 3" or larger. Doesn't bottom out. I did my own welding ect.