Glenn83

What wheels are these??

hey, hows it goin.

as far as the wheels go, sorry but i have no friggen, however, most wheels have the mfg name or place of origin cast into the back side of the wheel.

i would venture to guess by the style that they are not us made wheels but i know thats not much of a help.

Good barny how are you, I seen them on a build on an oz forum tried getting in contact with the guy but no go.

its goin good . . just kickin back enjoyin a cold tasty...Fosters Lager, Australias number 1 beer!

you may already know this but just in case, as far as the wheels go, you can get very similar ones without the grooves on the face of the spoke and since those are aluminum, he night have had the grooves added himself.

three here are chinese and i have used several of them but i am not endorsing them or saying they are safe.

http://www.rev-wheels.com/rev-wheel.cfm?id=5819&cat=1270

http://www.rev-wheels.com/specs.cfm?id=2525

100C_22x9.5_Chrome-500.png

Haha, do you know you can't even buy that possum piss here in Australia !!! I've seen those wheels a lot around here I guy I know swears by them he has them on a corvette and a 57 chev, very cheap aswell.

Haha, do you know you can't even buy that possum piss here in Australia !!!

That's because us yanks know a good beer when we taste one, so we buy all they make...just because we can.

And when we run out of that we buy some of this . . it seems like a comparable substitute.

.......................................LITE-BEER-PLAIN-LABEL-Generic-Brand-Beer

Ditto on the Fosters- no one drinks it. Do you know why Queenslanders drink XXXX?

Because we can't spell beer.

lol.

hey, do you know why "queens"landers are called "queens"landers?

by the way...do you guys have the proper visas to post over here?

Shaun I'm sorry to say xxxx is prob not much better than the fosters hahaha ( bring on the state of origin!!)

Just having a look at the JD Ridler wheels they look quite nice...

Barny do you mean the green card??

Mate I agree with you!! I actually like James Boags when I do drink beer. I was looking at the Ridler wheels too but the SSA wheels came up locally and at the right price.

Barnett468, does working for an iconic American company (Boeing) count for visa points?

Just having a look at the JD Ridler wheels they look quite nice...

Barny do you mean the green card??

no, the green card is only needed if you want to work over here . . the visa is needed if you simply want to visit or post on us based mustang sites.

the site below has the biggest selection of aftermarket wheels in the us at decent prices but shipping would be costly . . they have the rev and the riddler and torque thrust etc.

riddler wheel page

http://www.performanceplustire.com/products/wheels?searchType=searchByBrand&manufacturerID=341

Mate I agree with you!! I actually like James Boags when I do drink beer. I was looking at the Ridler wheels too but the SSA wheels came up locally and at the right price.

Barnett468, does working for an iconic American company (Boeing) count for visa points?

1. james boags...best beer commercials ever.

2. i had a few friends that were aerospace engineers at boeing in long beach so i suppose we can make an exception.