MikeStang

Few Left Over Parts For Sale "Updated"

All parts are Located in Lake Charles, LA and prices are negotiable.

Not sure what some of the stuff is actually worth since its not NOS or near perfect so feel free to make offers.

Items are listed below

1. Trap Door for Fold Down back Seat....It doesn't have speaker holes cut into it but does have a few screw holes from PO, its been glass beaded and primed....replaced with a Repop Unit with speaker holes, and We cant use it and don't want to molest a good original part.

$100.00 OBO

2. Aftermarket Rear Sway bar....wont fit my car with my exhaust ... $50.00 OBO comes with all hardware

3. Dual Low Profile Elect Fans... Summit brand and they work fine and are very low profile with swept blades will fit 24" core if I recall.

$50.00 OBO not much run time on them

4. Rear Deck lid spoiler, has slight sag to it like an original one will LOL... Make offer

Now here's the updated stuff.... Its a bunch of the old Original parts from my car, I am going to list them and describe as best I can and all parts will be OBO plus shipping, if they don't sale quick they will go in the TRASH.

1. Original Antenna Cable....Its 2 pieces and is in pretty good shape

2. OE Blower motor with bent up Squirrel cage...it works fine but cage is bent....Has good OE part number stamps for you Purist guys

3. a Set of NICE heavy duty slapper bars with bolts...would like $40.00 plus shipping for these

4. The little metal plate that goes on the side of the carb and holds the heater hose to help warm the choke

5. One complete Gas pedal assembly

6. Glue in Glass Brackets

7. Kick down Rod for a 351/FMX Combo

8. one Pass Side Kick Panel...Red in color but was painted black no telling when, no cracks or splits

9. Headlight knob and bezel...needs cleaning and paint but its pretty nice

10. Pair of Original back up lights with lenses that are Original and in GREAT shape.

11. 1 OE Side marker lamp for the rear

12. Rear spoiler mounts...have been glass beaded and come with hardware

13. Some stainless stuff.... one headlight finish ring, and one headlight bulb retainer ring that is missing 1 leg, along with a boomerang with a dink in it

14. Original Front turn signal indicator, rusty but lens is in great shape.....

There will be more to come so stay tuned and shoot me some offers but remember you pay shipping....Someone needs to buy all this stuff in 1 lot and Ill cut u a deal.

For faster response TEXT ME 225-241-3278 and I will take all the pics u want.

I will be happy to send additional pics to anyone just leave me an email or phone number where I can text pics to.

All prices are PLUS the actual shipping cost.

post-13203-0-20054500-1429729418.jpg

post-13203-0-52794700-1429729474.jpg

post-13203-0-65281200-1429729591.jpg

post-13203-0-54225000-1433975381.jpg

post-13203-0-37427000-1433975399.jpg

post-13203-0-90205700-1433975418.jpg

post-13203-0-37699200-1433975657.jpg

post-13203-0-08205500-1433975682.jpg

All parts are Located in Lake Charles, LA and prices are negotiable.

Not sure what some of the stuff is actually worth since its not NOS or near perfect so feel free to make offers.

3. Steering Box...The box is a reman unit from NAPA and worked perfectly until it was replaced with a power rack and Pinion unit.

$50.00 OBO

I will be happy to send additional pics to anyone just leave me an email or phone number where I can text pics to.

All prices are PLUS the actual shipping cost.

Is the Steering Box for manual steering 1969 Coupe? What was the steering like when in the car. Steering wheel have much play? Can you post some pix as I am interested in replacing mine that has way to much play in it. Thanks Bill.

Chelby-Ann the box came off of a FB that was manual steering.

The steering was nice and had very little play in it.... Because it's a reman unit I was skeptical but it felt perfect to me.

I can clean it up and take some more pics and get the numbers off of it.

Chelby-Ann the box came off of a FB that was manual steering.

The steering was nice and had very little play in it.... Because it's a reman unit I was skeptical but it felt perfect to me.

I can clean it up and take some more pics and get the numbers off of it.

Mike PM sent. Can you send a few pix.

Thanks

Sorry I have been lax in my responses Guys.

Working on a wiring harness install, plus my regular job, plus Dr. Appointments Etc....

The steering wheels and Center Console are spoken for, the Steering box may be spoken for soon as I get some more pics so all that's left is

1. Dual electric Fans

2. Trap door

3. Rear Spoiler

4. Aftermarket Rear Sway Bar

Going to be adding some new parts soon.

I have several boxes of all of my original stuff from my car, some is junk and some is good.

I don't want to toss the stuff because I know some of you Purists might be able to make use of it so if the stuff doesn't at least get a few offers It will be free plus the shipping cost HaHa. 

The C Shaped Grill moldings are in decent shape...need to be put on a buffing wheel which I can do to shine them up a bit if you like...Let me check them out good tonight and Ill shoot a few pics...MSG me a good number so I can Text the pics