Ridge Runner

Lets Make A Fiberglass Hood .

Thanks Guys, took a bit to tape it off LOL.

Then I have 1 small smudge on the pass side at the tip of the pass side runner tip :/

And STILL haven't got my damn vent covers I ordered last week and cant find any metal with the right pattern to make my own

The second graphic design looks much better MustangMike.  Maybe remove the black from the center vent and the cowl behind the hood.  One more thing, the stripes look a little wider in MustangBobby's rendering.  The proportions with the wider stripes look a little better and not so much like the vents are being emphasized. The 69 Mach1 and 71 Boss 351 hood treatment always looks good as well, and you could leave the blacked out cowl with them.

Bobby said make the Green Stripe 1/4" so I used 1/4" pinstripe masking tape to make it and its 1/4".

The black pinstripe is 1/8". I looked at my buddies mach 1 and his pinstripe was 1/4" so that is what I went with... If I had made the black stripe real big it would have just been too much I think.

Ill post another 1 with the cowl on

Yeah Ridge except mine has Pin stripes and blacked out center vent and cowl stripes and I did it HAHA..
I think the cowl stripes make it look more complete.
All in all I'm happy with it..
My screens are suppose to be at the house when I get home so just gotta glue those in and we will be done

Yeah Ridge except mine has Pin stripes and blacked out center vent and cowl stripes and I did it HAHA..

I think the cowl stripes make it look more complete.

All in all I'm happy with it..

My screens are suppose to be at the house when I get home so just gotta glue those in and we will be done

There is a bit more to it than gluing them in ,you will first have to fit them ,as i said before they are a bit to large so they will have to be trimmed down and formed to fit .

I used 60 second epoxy and it's a PITA to use.

Got a lot of folks taking pics at CTC Ridge

Yeah that is why i was thinking about Windshield glue ,it dries like hard rubber .A nice clean bead and press the screen into it and let it harden .It holds a windshield in place so it should easily hold the screens .

Now that looks great and what Bobby drew is kinda what I had in my brain.

I guess I did not know / remember that the '70 Shelby stripes tapered at the front following the scoop, for some reason I thought they were straight all the way to the edge.   But having the added pin stripe and having it go on the cowl certainly finishes it off much better than if you had duplicated the '70 Shelby.

I also do like how you also blacked-out the center scoop.

Excellent work !!