det0326

What's happened to all the members

Like many others, I am finished with my '70 Boss 302 and my 69 GT. Being a total Ford guy I am now working on a '51 Ford custom and a '61 Galaxie Starliner. So I don't visit this site as often as I used to.Still good to visit though and I know I'll be into another 69-70 sometime down the road.

OOOOhhhh............... Starliner,........ me like Starliner

I get the overall decline, I don't personally facebook or tweet or any of that stuff but I can see how it hurts forums some. Usually Winter is the peak time though and we see a drop in Spring/Summer when folks are using their cars unless it's a cry for help on something that suddenly went wrong.

Hi everyone!  I finally dug out of all the snow! :)

I'll update my build thread one of these days, but I've been off for nearly a year since I moved back to NY. The car has been in storage since my wife and I were renting with no room for the "toys".  We're finally closing on a house this summer, so hopefully I'll have more updates once we get settled in a few months.

I've still been stalking here occasionally though. Although the spam at the old site was crazy, I like the change, but the color scheme SUCKS!!!  Too much white!