Punisher

WTB big list 69 parts

I have a list of parts I am looking for. Im looking for black interior. Heres the list

Door panels

Tail lights

Carpet

Center console auto

seat belts

Arm rests

dash pad

Shelby style side scoops

front/rear bumpers

front spoiler

hood latch

driver seat material

Grill

Rear window trim

rear seat shelf

stock radio

exhaust (header back for long tubes)

headlight buckets

a/c system

Sunvisors

Steering wheel

Hood hinge springs.

Please lmk what you have. thanks in advance!

post-43132-0-29155200-1425504515.jpg

Have a nice driver quality Console with lid and glove box

How much shipped for the console to 85043? and you can you either post, pm or text me pictures? 915-269-7058

I have an original a/c compressor and lines (I think), but it would probably be expensive to ship because of the weight. I'm willing to look into it if you're interested.

did it work when removed? Any leaks?

I have an AC box, rear package tray and a taillight assy

what do you mean by ac box and rear package tray? sorry Im new to the classic mustangs and don't know the terminology lol. condition and price of the tail lights please

"AC box" typically is referred to as the evaporator case - the fiberglass box behind the dash that houses both the evaporator and heater cores. Package tray is a general term that applies to the interior panel that goes between the top of the rear seat and the back glass. These tend to be a popular area to install speakers on fixed seat cars. I only have one rear light assy. 

post-13311-0-75522500-1425748410.jpg

post-13311-0-97966100-1425748433.jpg

post-13311-0-56151400-1425748454.jpg

Yes, a/c compressor worked when removed. I just swapped to a sanden system for weight savings.

how much shipped to 85043?

"AC box" typically is referred to as the evaporator case - the fiberglass box behind the dash that houses both the evaporator and heater cores. Package tray is a general term that applies to the interior panel that goes between the top of the rear seat and the back glass. These tend to be a popular area to install speakers on fixed seat cars. I only have one rear light assy. 

oh ok I thought that's what you meant. im actually not sure if my car has that. I have to look when I get home lol. as far as the package tray, that's what I meant by rear seat shelf. that's what GM calls them on the Camaros. im still learning the new lingo. how much for the package tray shipped to 85043? I will need both lights

1st time user to this site.  I have 2 headlight buckets all tabs are in great shape, a complete new black interior kit for front and rear seats, a pair of deluxe door panels, a pair of tail lights, front and rear bumpers front bumper is new  rear is used.  I have a pair of sun visors that are redish in color.  email me at steve65gt@hotmail.com or call me 541-567-3680

Hi...I have a complete like new 2 1/4" aluminized dual exhaust with H pipe one year old...you must adapt the H pipe to the long tube headers,not a problem... all brackets included ... just bolt it on $150 shipped...I also have an original 302 A/C compressor mounting bracket $50. shipped. Shipping to lower 48.......njjoeh@optonline.net or 908-4511924

I have a lot if seat belts. What do you need? They are black. I think, they are good for 68' 69 maybe 70 years. If anyone knows plz chime in. I will sell them for what call

CALL ME LOOKING FOR SOME 248-904-7134