RobotMan

My Son Alex's 69 Mach 1 Restoration Initial Post

Actually he has smiled so much lately I think his face is stuck in that shape!!! He is smitten with anticipation of seeing the car run for the first time. I told him patience is a hard thing and that we were actually moving quite fast compared to some other builds.

Actually he has smiled so much lately I think his face is stuck in that shape!!! He is smitten with anticipation of seeing the car run for the first time. I told him patience is a hard thing and that we were actually moving quite fast compared to some other builds.

You mean moving faster than ALL other builds. The rest of everyone is into year two at the very least! Good work and I think most of us are jealous of your son. 89 toyota corolla just doesn't compare.

Everything looks fantastic!  That poor boy must be losing sleep at night dreaming of his time behind the wheel (I know I would!).  Where did that booster come from?  Is that one of the NPD replacement pieces by chance?  I am looking for that exact booster!

My son is aggravated that school has started back and he can't spend as much time in the shop as we did this summer.  I told him to try and focus on school and we will continue to work on it when we can.

UGH!  Poor guy!  I can only imagine how frustrated he is!

He is smitten with anticipation of seeing the car run for the first time. I told him patience is a hard thing and that we were actually moving quite fast compared to some other builds.

Hey, quit bad mouthing me and my build  :)

Love the build, and that ever present big smile!

Been following your build, very nice work.  Props to you and your son(s).

I'm from the 'Burg too, wondering who you're having do the paint?

Another Lynchburg guy here (another Areva guy).  I was pleasantly surprised to find a local resto on this site.  Looking good!

I've been here 7 years, working in I.T.  If you've ever called the helpdesk, you've spoken to my staff.

Heck, I bought my rusty heap of a mustang in 09, and I'm still far behind you.  You two are moving along quickly!  My step son and I spent this past weekend on the stang.  Had a great time.