Sign in to follow this  
kennygunit

Rear Seat Delete

Contemplating deleting the rear seat in my mustang coupe. Its going to be a weekend warrior/open track racer so I don't really plan on using it for passenger transportation. 

Anyways, I wanted to see pictures of your guys' rear seat deletes!  Especially if it was on a 69 Coupe!

Not a coupe but look up Ridge Runners project thread, he has a really cool fiberglass package tray that I have never seen before, looks very retro Shelby cool like his early cars.

There would not be any way to fit it to a coupe though ,a coupe back seat is wider and just different .I dont think it would be hard to make one for a coupe though ,you would have to make some way to attach it to the seat side panels but the back would be easy .

very cool! are you going to paint to match the rest of the interior? how much does it weigh?

Heavy but not as heavy as the back seat . I will paint it the same as the rest of the interior ,although i am thinking about carpeting the lower part where the tire will set .