bswor

If you want to save your images from the old gallery

So I was currently in the process of upgrading the old gallery to the latest version which then might allow me to use a third party tool to convert it to this forums gallery, but, even if I do that its not going to assign them to your individual user names without creating a big database mess.  With that said if you want to grab your old gallery photos and upload them here please goto:

www.1969stang.com/g1/

Once your here find your album and you can download the photos directly from that page or take note of the album name and go here:

http://1969stang.com/albums/

then search the list for that folder.

If you have hidden folders and or albums you will not be able to download them using method #2.

Sorry to have to make you guys do it this way, but its for the best in the end.

Thanks

Ben.

So I was currently in the process of upgrading the old gallery to the latest version which then might allow me to use a third party tool to convert it to this forums gallery, but, even if I do that its not going to assign them to your individual user names without creating a big database mess.  With that said if you want to grab your old gallery photos and upload them here please goto:

www.1969stang.com/g1/

Once your here find your album and you can download the photos directly from that page or take note of the album name and go here:

http://1969stang.com/albums/

then search the list for that folder.

If you have hidden folders and or albums you will not be able to download them using method #2.

Sorry to have to make you guys do it this way, but its for the best in the end.

Thanks

Ben.

Ben, can you elaborate on option 1 a little? I don't see a mass album download option in the drop down.Capture.JPG

Bswor...can you look at my post under progress ...it's "another 70 convertible restoration" and see if you can get my pics  back? I'd like to add more progress pics to show the progress I've made and having the other pics there would be beneficial. Thanks...John

Bswor...can you look at my post under progress ...it's "another 70 convertible restoration" and see if you can get my pics  back? I'd like to add more progress pics to show the progress I've made and having the other pics there would be beneficial. Thanks...John

Rcode were your photos attachments or links from the gallery?

If they were attachments that is a completely different issue.  But yes I'm not seeing any photos in your project progress thread.  Reply to this post or pm me with more information.  Thanks