bswor

Post all known problems or issues with new forum here please

I'll do some more testing but it seems to be working. The emails sometimes goto your spam or junk folder. Mad did contact me which is the reason I got ahold of you.

BSWOR/PAK

I cannot log on from any other computer using the new password you sent me. I can only use it from my kindle. I have tried to change my password you gave me however the process will not recognize my information. Using my kindle is not the most effective way to stay engaged with the forum. Can you please help me. Thanks

Bill

I have tried running IP Board on a couple of offroad forums and we went back to VB, just too problematic and not appealing to users.  Not sure why you have been unable to port the old threads but that was of significant value here.  

By the way, the attached thumbnail isn't mine and wasn't attached by me.  Bug.

Have any ACTIVE members been recently provided with moderator "erase/ban" capabilities yet? I know several volunteered, but has any action been taken yet? Who appoints moderators?

If those who used to rule this forum are gone or no longer able to help, they need to hand things over before it's too late. That needs to be done ASAP. Today!

We are near 100% spammed this morning. Almost every section has been hit. The forum has become almost impossible to use.

It would be a real shame to lose all this great Mustang info to brainless spammers...

G

Ya, thanks. Phil and I are doing our best to stay on top of them. Just make sure to make a comment if the thumbnails not being yours. Some that I've deleted don't have a note, but are obviously not related to the topic.