bswor

Post all known problems or issues with new forum here please

All posts were supposed to be copied over. I've been talking with support and we are working on the random attachments issue. I'll be sure to ask them about the posts. Its going to be a slow process with work on my end the next couple of weeks. The old board is still intact so worse case we start this board fresh with the old boards info. Stay tuned

Yep, I too have a random image.

Pakrat, I can`t send you messages either.

John

Yes, sorry. I used to have a bigger box than normal and now my default seems to be at 50 and I am way over that in my storage. I am trying to find a way to increase that before I resort to deleting stuff I wanted to hold on to.

Was the issue with vbulletin that it was an out of date version or? Just curious, since I'm on a lot of other sites that use it and don't have much of a spam problem. The one board requires admin approval to register, and it's been spam free ever since...

Vbulletin just seems to always have the smoothest and least buggy boards running it...

Sorry, I just deleted those for you. Random pic's do still seem to be getting added to random posts all the time though, many members are plagued by that.

Why is there a line in the profile of my posts that states, "0 warning points"?  It's great the number is 0, but, why is even there.  I haven't seen it in anybody else's posts.

Please ignore the question I had here.  I just realized it is only visible to me when I am logged in.  Sorry about that.

I hang out on a number of different forums so I'm pretty easy on changes. One thing that's currently bugging me though is that when you hover over a thread title what pops up is the thread's title, start date, and start time. Since I'm hovering over the thread's title, that info is absurdly redundant, as is the start date. I take it as the hover feature needs a bit of tuning. Having the hover feature that shows the first line or so of the first post in a thread is a feature I REALLY like. Other than that small issue the changeover is looking pretty good to me.

Not sure if this was posted already or may be part of the general search function being dead but the canned searches such as "new content" button in upper RH corner always returns "no new content".  Also get the same result using the New Content quick search bar on left when there is plenty of activity going on since my last visit. As a result I have to load forums page and browse each forum individually for newest topics.

post-13311-0-41478100-1423782819.jpg

This appears to be working now since I posted that note. Pretty odd.

That's the new smart forum software in action, it hears your post and tries to comply, watch.

I wish we had a pic of a sexy girl driving a '69 Mustang.

So I was prompted to enter my password. Well I thought I remembered it but with all the damn passwords we have to remember I forgot the one for this site. So I hit the I forgot my password button. Followed all the directions and instructions. Could never get a new password emailed to me. Frustrated for 2 weeks yes I tried for two week I reached out to my friend Mad In NC and explained the issues and asked him to reach out to Pak or anyone that could help. I got a.newnmessage again but still had the same issue so in created a new account which I did not want to do. Same issues. I guess the admin sawnthat I was trying to create a new account and sent me a new password for my old account. It worked! THANK YOU. But there must be an issue with this function. I'm back in the game.THANKS BSWOR