SparkyGT

Messy Garage Contest

Sparky GT definitely wins for best decorated!!

i have added the 2015 special german girly calendar now, nothing under D cup

He used to have the second best avatar on the site as well. :)

LOL, i will have to reload that one.

Hey John, is there any truth to the rummer that you have a classic Mustang in your garage???

I wish... House we bought in 07 to live in and improve over 2-3 years didn't have a garage, and we are still underwater and have been unable to sell and move into a larger house... As a result she sits in waiting in my parents garage, along with my dad's 29 Model A project...

Bad day

A friend of mine had something similar happen .He had his toyota truck front end up in the air on a floor jack and it was running .He reached inside to do something and knocked it into gear .The truck jumped forward ,just after his wife walked in front of it ,and smashed his new stainless tool box  and caved in the garage wall .

On 4/10/2015 at 5:10 PM, Crazyhorse said:

I wish... House we bought in 07 to live in and improve over 2-3 years didn't have a garage, and we are still underwater and have been unable to sell and move into a larger house... As a result she sits in waiting in my parents garage, along with my dad's 29 Model A project...

Happy Day! Escrow just closed on our new place, has the standard 2 car attached, and has this in the back:

21720922_27_4.jpg

24x36 with a 10' tall door on the front, and a lift inside. Now I can finally bring the mustang home, and actually start working on it for the first time in 15 years...

8 hours ago, RPM said:

Looks like you hit the lotto. And they left the lift for you?

We stipulated in our offer that the lift was to convey. The seller told us that made them know we were the right buyers who would appreciate and enjoy what they had built.

Garage was full today of other things taken apart.  So I moved cleaning the grill into the kitchen.  I figure its a new year so all the trouble I caused last year with the misses doesn't count.  Time to start over.

20180101_135806.jpg

20180101_144558.jpg

Dude....nice move. I assume the wife was out shopping when this occurred...  

I can hear it now.  

"Honey, while you are out shopping I will clean the grill"......

Awesome

I had an experience with putting my wire wheel hubcaps in the dishwasher years ago.

Ex wife.

Still have the hubcaps.