SparkyGT

Messy Garage Contest

Pak, that's a fiberfab nose I believe, I always liked them.

When I get a chance to take a picture, I'm winning this messy garage contest.Too many years of just throwing parts and other things in the garage. I'm dealing with some issues with my elderly parents and haven't had much time for anything else.

What's that nose in the second pic? It almost looks like an Opal or something. I saw a '67 with something like that on it once, I always hoped/prayed it was a custom one car only thing, please tell me that's not going on a Mustang?

Yeah ,that's a fiber fab front end . Only 50 made .This one is the race nose ,one piece .It is not going on my car ,bought it just to have it .

I just looked up some pics on '65's with that nose, actually not that bad, though not my cup of tea still. This look seems more at home on a super bird, looked better on the convertible I saw though than anything else.

This is the '67 I was thinking of.

Picture742.jpg

I just looked up some pics on '65's with that nose, actually not that bad, though not my cup of tea still. This look seems more at home on a super bird, looked better on the convertible I saw though than anything else.

This is the '67 I was thinking of.

Picture742.jpg

That is some sort of a custom thing ....Your right about that one ...UGLY!

The best one i have seen is a black 65-6 convertible .

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves!! How can you classify your garage as Messy when you can still walk around in it? The nerve of some people. Here's some pic's of mine from this weekend before I attempted to dig the snow blower out from the back and swap it to the front with the mower. Sorry but the best I could do for extra angles was shoot from either side of the door. A snow flake almost fell onto the top of the pile and brought it all come toppling down so I had to close the door quickly again.

Image288.jpg

Image290.jpg

Image291.jpg

LOL , i was going to ask the same question. Ladies and gentlemen ...I think we may have a winner !

Edit:  Pak , your trophy is buried in the back of your garage ...some where. HAHAHA!

Was thinking the exact same thing......WINNER!!!!!!

Pak,

I couldn't let you take all the shame. Will be moving mustang parts to the shelf above my tool box once it warms up. And car is outside.

It looks like Paks may be piled   a bit higher but ok ,we have a tie .Pack gets the trophy for one week and you get it the next week ...Give or take a week because you will have find the trophy each time .

Congrats! I think 😗. I suppose if piles of parts are messy I should have posted pics of my attic! I have the advantage of having a 34x12' attic in my shop that is ALL Mustang parts! Currently 4+ cars worth but I am weeding it down!

Believe me, I feel the shame. I was really on the fence whether or not to post it. I will follow up with a cleaned pic though this spring now that my project will finally be resuming again.

I still remember the day I brought it home and parked it and I gave specific instructions that under no circumstances should anything ever be piled onto the car even though it was covered, that was like 7 years ago though and the intention was that it would be fully functional again a year later.