SparkyGT

Messy Garage Contest

Oh man, ya just had to do this right.

All right, I'm in, maybe the embarrassment will force me to do something about it but it's just been too long since I have been able to work on my car.

Come on man! There's got to be more than two messy garages. I'm gonna blame mine on the weather. When the temps drop really low, around 45-50°, I gots to bring in my dirty work. You'd think with more stuff inside, that's when I'd make the effort to keep it organized. C'est la vie.

post-5441-0-58312300-1421470861.jpg

post-5441-0-22784900-1421470907.jpg

i tried to show my garage but still can't post pics ,not even cut and paste .It says ,i can't use that image extention on this comunity.

I don't know if this helps but here's what worked for me. I opened a reply, scrolled down to "attachments", browsed to my hard drive, clicked on the pic, then clicked "attach this file". After I attached each pic, I clicked "add to post" and they appeared in the post. My pics are .JPG's.

I don't know if this helps but here's what worked for me. I opened a reply, scrolled down to "attachments", browsed to my hard drive, clicked on the pic, then clicked "attach this file". After I attached each pic, I clicked "add to post" and they appeared in the post. My pics are .JPG's.

I have tried that ,it says file to large .I am at my smallest setting . It worked before .Can't figure out why i can't cut and paste either ,

My smallest setting is 640 x 480  and that is typical internet . Just tried again and nada .My pics are JPG 's

a81b6fc00487e38ddb5593843ebffa07_zps8405

Ah you amateur messy people you... Takes years of collection and projects to get here you know.

From left, my sons messy bench, Stingray bike chopper under sheet, picnic table work bench, turbo 4 for Turbocoupe or other project, 5.0 for no clue project, and 4.0 engine for the Ranger swap in the background, 347 for the 69 Stang forefront, on around to the 69 under tarp, cobra covers on the wall, and around to my old stainless bench and the stickered up garage fridge... all in a tiny two car garage.

What a mess, but nowhere else to put all this crap. But lucky I have a garage period!

As I wrote on another post, you're so lucky to have decent size garages...

Here's my UK version, and it's bigger than average! It is now tidier in the foreground, I had to create the space to get the Mach 1 in; the previous occupant of the space was a Peugeot 205GTi...

IMG_6308.jpg

Tim,

As there are wide misconceptions on what a Peugeot looks like and what it can do, in the US, allow me to post a pic of your previous car. An iconic mid-80's rally racing super light little beast, that Peugeot 205 GTI. Did you have the 1.6 or 1.9?

image_zpsff629f73.jpg

Hi Guillaume

It was a standard 1.6 from 1991, as you say an iconic car here in it's heyday - noted for lift off oversteer leading to many being totalled by coming off bends at high speed - backwards... Now sought after in unmolested condition, just like this one was.

IMG_3132.jpg

As I wrote on another post, you're so lucky to have decent size garages...

Dude, there's a reason our ancestors left Europe!

Just kidding Tim. I do feel blessed with an attached shop.

o

IMG_0136_zpsg0obazpd.jpg

Had to get a car port for the 641/2 and my other 69  because the garage is full

What's that nose in the second pic? It almost looks like an Opal or something. I saw a '67 with something like that on it once, I always hoped/prayed it was a custom one car only thing, please tell me that's not going on a Mustang?