bswor

New Forums are finally up!

There is still alot of work to be done but the new forums are up after 3 solid days of fighting with the conversion and my hosting company's servers.  If you are having trouble logging in or with anything on the website let me know.  You can email me directly at bswor@hotmail.com

Thank you for posting!  I've been waiting for someone to login and post something so I know its working.

Also there is supposedly a mobile friendly version of the site which I will also have to test out.

Wow.....gonna have to edit my sig. The video just pops up...lol

EDIT: got it fixed

Yeh some thing's are going to work differently.  We will have to adjust accordingly.

And holy shit man a 9.92@134 1/4?? What do you have in that thing?  I've been away for awhile so I think i'll see if you have a build thread.

Chrome on an Android tablet looks great. I love the new color scheme the brown was rough.

There are different skins available that I will add in at a later date.  This will let everyone select which look or skin they like the best.

Chrome on an Android tablet looks great. I love the new color scheme the brown was rough.

Thanks for getting it back up. Kinda miss the old forum format, but I'll adjust I suppose. I did like the old color scheme though.

Nice , the look is different but i like it .It may take me a bit to get used to it

Thanks for all the hard work, Ben!

I'm logged in too Brian.  Thanks for all the work.  Bruce

Thanks for putting all the time, effort and money into this site, guys.  Like many people, we may not post a lot but there is SO much info here and a great group of folks.  Been having withdrawls from 69 specific info!

• yeah! YAY!!!!!!!!

Your welcome and thanks!