Sign in to follow this  
kennygunit

Engine Bay Harness

Hello,

Which harnesses do you guys recommend for my 1969 Coupe? I need all the harnesses from the firewall to the headlamps. I plan on running a full MSD ignition with 6AL box, and a 3G Alternator. Also, the battery is in the trunk, but all the solenoids are in the engine bay.

Thanks!

I am using the stock wiring harness under the dash, and throughout the rest of the vehicle. The car does not have a tach, but i'm hoping to add one.

I believe I just have the main harness connector (square one), and the firewall end of the harness from underdash wiring to engine feeds and alternator/battery area

I have a underdash wiring harness that was repaired and converted to a tach/ac harness several years ago. I can't remember who did it but he was in Florida. I have not tested it or used it and it is still in the shipping box. I was going to list it on here for sale once I dig it out of the attic.

That probably was me. 

I have a underdash wiring harness that was repaired and converted to a tach/ac harness several years ago. I can't remember who did it but he was in Florida. I have not tested it or used it and it is still in the shipping box. I was going to list it on here for sale once I dig it out of the attic.

That probably is me.