Sign in to follow this  
maxum96

Anyone parting out a 69 or 70 fastback?

I'm in need of the two end panels that run from the inner wheel wells up to the rear divider/bulkhead that divides the trunk and back seat area. The bozo that was working on the car before me cut them out for some unknown reason. They're the two vertical panels on either side divider/bulkhead in the photo. Yes, I know you can buy new reproduction ones. But you have the buy the entire assembly and it would cost $350 when all I need are the two panels that are spot welded on. So if anyone has got a rusted/wrecked 69 or 70 fastback they're parting out, please drop me a pm. I'm working my rear quarters, wheel wells and trunk area and need these panels.

Thanks

_57_zps7539681e.jpg

Not sure if its still on but there was a full trap door surround on ebay not that long ago.

I was going to buy it but I ended up getting a full new one from dynacorn.

If you're talking about the interior trap door panels, that's not what I'm looking for. These are the structural steel components that the interior panels cover. And I have checked ebay. But thanks for the suggestion.