Sign in to follow this  
DarkBuddha

Nice to have the forum back!

I've gotta admit that I was having withdrawal there for a minute. Looking forward to spending more time on here in 2015.

X2. I tried to log on & it said not available. That was not good, I missed this place even if it was for a little while.

Check out my post in the general forums. Tried to upgrade, server crashed, backup was restored... So I'll try again next week. Glad that you guys missed the place though, let's me know the work involved is worth it. New forums will be up mid week, hopefully..

Check out my post in the general forums. Tried to upgrade, server crashed, backup was restored... So I'll try again next week. Glad that you guys missed the place though, let's me know the work involved is worth it. New forums will be up mid week, hopefully..

This forum is important to many of us. We appreciate all the work put in to it to keep it going !!

Even though I get frustrated when my ideas are out of line with everybody else's, I missed this forum. This is the first pace I go to when I need some info for my Mach 1, try to offer some help, or just want to talk a bit about these cars. I'm sure a lot of other members are like myself in that there are no other people in your neighborhood with interests in these Mustangs, or cars at all for that matter.

I had been working on my car the past few days and kept running into some issues or questions. Every time I googled what I needed it showed the perfect results coming from threads on this site.... And I couldn't access it!! :)

Even if people don't post a lot, I am sure people are getting tons of use out of the archives here!

Glad to see its back!

I noticed my build thread has this at the top of it:

"This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic."

Guessing because it was started so long ago it's been deactivated although I just posted an update in December.

That or it's a subtle hint that I'm taking way too long on this project ;-)

Stephen

I noticed my build thread has this at the top of it:

"This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic."

Guessing because it was started so long ago it's been deactivated although I just posted an update in December.

That or it's a subtle hint that I'm taking way too long on this project ;-)

Stephen

I did set up archiving, I will adjust it back.