Sign in to follow this  
bswor

Forum software upgrade soon

This is just a heads up. I will be switching the forum over to a new software package possibly this Wednesday or as late as the following Wednesday. This will hopefully help out with the influx of spammers and it will certainly bring some great features that I'm excited to try out. More news to follow.

Thanks. I can't imagine what a pain in the ass it's been for you and Pak. Can you give us an idea of the cost so I can donate an appropriate amount? If not, no worries. I guess donations thru the regular monthly way is fine.

Bob

I attempted a software upgrade but this forum is very large and will require much more time etc to do so. It put a huge strain on the servers and was ultimately unsuccessful. I will work on it again next week.

If all goes well it will be an all in one solution that combines the forums, gallery, and main page into one neat package. With mobile support to boot, so I'm very excited to see it in action.

Invision power board with gallery and joomla esque content addon and a few more additional features. The main page is currently running off of joomla which is not the best for this websites situation.