bryonbush

wheel pic

Just my 2 cents I have 16s but probably would go 17s if I was doing it today, mostly because there are more wheel choices and you can get them quicker.

That said I have 16s and have no problem getting tires for them. It was actually easier to get tires for the 16s than the steel 14s the car came with. I think I had like 3 options for tires on the 14s and they were just generic all touring. I found pretty much everything for the 16s, however you do have to call ahead. You can't just roll into NTB, TiresPlus, or Discount Tire and expect much on hand, but normally with 2-3 days notice it's not a problem.

I also just ordered Snow Tires and a new set of rims for my DD a Honda Accord and used http://www.TireRack.com . It was awesome everything came mounted and balanced via UPS. Just took 1/2 hour to put them on the car myself. So you might look there.

the local tire shop here can get anything they want same day before 2p which isnt bad. he did tell me that even jumping up to 15's would be a lot cheaper and give more options. but i dont see the point in spending money on different wheels only to go up one inch.