Sign in to follow this  
ashleesmach1

wtf!

Did you catch this latest one ...How to get fake passports and id's online ?

Authorities need to be contacted about this one .

Are you talking about the thread they made or the jackhat that posted exactly that about 2-3 post prior in THIS thread hahaha. I have never been on a forum with as much spam as this. Glad to hear that they are looking into it tho.

This is the first time I can recall in 5 years the forum has ever been hit with this kinda spam.

some one mentioned contacting the authorities about the fake passports and such...I had a guy trying to sale me a gun through a reputable gun website, I asked for his FFL and he sent me a copy of it, too bad it was for a dealer in explosives and not firearms and was linked to a gun shop about 1000 miles from the guy...I contacted the local FBI office and gave them the guys name he provided along with a phone number that I actually talked to him from.

Im not profiling but it was kind of a dead give away when the guy called me and was trying to tell me about the Kimber 1911 he was wanting to sale me and doing it all in a Heavy Foreign accent.

Not sure if the FBI followed up however.