Calvinbume

Offtopic

Hi

I'm very joyful to be a part of this community. I'm a natural hardcore weight lifter and it looks like can not lift larger weights, , .

Any good thought if there's a nutritional supplement which could make me more powerful?

I read on some websites , that there are nutritional supplements which could help me .

What can I do?

Hi,

I'm very joyful to ban you from this community! Instead of deleting this thread though as usual I plan to leave it here like a head on a stick as a warning to all the inbred scum like yourself that the hammer is going to come down real hard and real fast. May you die of guanaria and rot in hell. Merry F'n Xmas!

Anyone who is bored feel free to start sending ungodly amounts of useless emails to this account: meghannoonypfn039@outlook.com

Edited by Pakrat

Hi,

I'm very joyful to ban you from this community! Instead of deleting this thread though as usual I plan to leave it here like a head on a stick as a warning to all the inbred scum like yourself that the hammer is going to come down real hard and real fast. May you die of guanaria and rot in hell. Merry F'n Xmas!

Anyone who is bored feel free to start sending ungodly amounts of useless emails to this account: meghannoonypfn039@outlook.com

Pakrat, I don't mind firing off some emails to this moron that seems incapable of doing his own dietary research.

Being relatively new to the forum I want to say that you do a great job with it and are greatly underappreciated I'm sure. As I looked at the "Upcoming Events" section I had a question pop into my mind. For this section of the forum, is there a protocol in place to purge the older items? Many of these threads haven't had a read in months and years. Rightly so as by the very nature of this section the threads are time sensitive. Seems like a waste of server space to keep info on 2 year old events. Thanks for all you do here.   Dave R.