Ridge Runner

69 -Shelby style

More excuses ,i believe he sold it ,a few months ago he was asking where he could get one for a customer .

Probably never find another one ,and after loosing two already i dont even care any more . Going to go with an FMX or a small case C6 ,just have to find one 

Well,i may have a line on another top loader ,but i am not holding my breath .

If i do wind up getting it it will never leave my sight i WILL rebuild it my self this time . Its sad to think i have been working on this thing since 2009 and the only thing holding me up is people keep walking off with my top loaders

Sorry to hear about your transmission drama's but have you considered buying a new toploader from David Kee, about $2000 with all new components and you get to chose the ratio's and also have the option of an aluminum case .

Well ,i think i finally have the fabled top loader . It is a 69 big block close ratio with the front shaft changed to small block ,comes with a Hurst shifter . I will be trading my Cj tranny for it . I figure i have spent around $3,000. Just to get a top loader with the two that were taken and the parts i bought for those two ,and giving up my CJ top loader ,of course i did some work in there also that was a total waste of my time .will be getting it next week ,soon as i get it i will finally finish prep for paint and get this damn thing running !

This one is a done deal ,this is one guy i can trust ,he wants my  428 top loader for his Cobra ,the one he wants to trade me is also a 428 trany with the front shaft already changed out ,the whole thing has been rebuilt already so all i have to do is bolt it up 

Well, well, well...if I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it! Congrats there Jim. Heck, you've been searching for one since I've known you. Now get that bad boy back on the road!

It was like looking for big foot ,its to pretty to hide it may have to frame it and hang it on the wall. 

Almost everything inside is new right back to the yoke . Brand new competiton pluss shifter . I had to give up a 428 close ratio to get it but i think it was worth it . Now where to beguin?